Sunday, April 23, 2017

Blowing Off the Cobwebs

     I cannot believe it has been almost a year since my last post.  Deleting old posts and starting completely fresh seemed to be the best option to revive this blog.  Things have drastically changed in the past year for my little family.
     In April 2016, I opened my own clothing boutique with LuLaRoe.  What started out as a way for me to stay busy during the summer and make a little extra money for my little family turned into this living breathing organism.  Fire caught and I became one busy chick.
     With summer coming rather quickly and the school year drawing to a close, I wanted to get back to writing.  Writing has been a great vessel for me to jot down my thoughts through this process of starting our family.  I never wanted it to only focus on the positives (unicorns and sunshine) of our journey because quite frankly that's not how life works.  I wanted it to be real and raw.
     To be honest the other reason I went on a little hiatus was due to the fact that I didn't know what to write anymore.  I have always felt the same during this process with a little growth along the way.  Nothing new ever jumped into my brain and quite frankly I didn't want to begin repeating myself.  After all who wants to read the same material over and over again?  I wouldn't and I don't expect you would either.  There have been times when I knew I needed to open up blogger again and pour out some feelings.  However, it had been so long I wasn't sure I would still be able to.  But the word "quit" isn't in my vocabulary.  So sit back, relax, read and please share if you know someone who this blog might help.  As always Chasing Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment