Sunday, June 28, 2015

31 Days of Prayer Through Infertility

     This should, for me, actually read 60 plus days of prayer through infertility.  As I dive deeper into my walk with God, I am still not the best about meeting with him daily.  However, I am finding that the deeper I dig the more love and hope I find in Him. 
     Lisa Newton from Amateur Nester created this amazing 31 day prayer/study through infertility.  During our journey, I have waded through the internet and countless blogs looking for help.  I stumbled upon this gem several months ago and decided to purchase and begin the study in May.  I figured it would be the perfect month, with my birthday and Mother's Day combined, to dive in.  What I did not realize was how busy I would be with school and the end of the year festivities that encompass it. 
     As I began the study, I noticed that almost every feeling or emotion I have felt in the last 3 years someone else was feeling too.  Each day Lisa focused on a different aspect of some of the different ways to strengthen our walk through these difficult times such as: praying for hope, community, comfort, endurance, freedom from jealousy and envy, joy, and so many more.  She breaks down each one and goes a little bit deeper by exploring some of her feelings (which always relate to a feeling I have had) and then showing what God's word says. 
     I do not want to go into too much detail and take away from her amazing and informational resource.  She does have a small fee to purchase the study but it is minimal.  To be honest I would offer to pay for someone else to read through it so they could read and understand some of what those of us going through infertility feel and face.  Out of all the blogs I have read, I always go back to Lisa's.  She is a woman after God's own heart.  Even if you aren't going through infertility and you know someone who is I invite you to purchase the study so that you might know how to pray for them.  Let's face it sometimes we don't know how to help one another but, in my opinion, lifting one another in prayer can always be an excellent place to start and finish.  Until next time, always Chasing Hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment