Friday, July 3, 2015

Unorigional

     I am neither witty nor brilliant.  However, I love a good quote.  While cruising around Pinterest I have found some excellent infertility and adoption quotes.  This quote is by far my favorite.  I have always known in the back of my mind that it would be hard for me to get pregnant.  Did I know that I would have trouble conceiving?  No way, but there was always this nagging feeling that I had that I would have trouble conceiving. 
     However, throughout this journey I have learned a lot about myself.  I have always wanted to be a mother and always have thought of adopting.  I guess that was God's way of preparing me for our journey.  So my goal is to become a mother and the method by which it happens is unimportant.  Until next time, Chasing Hope. 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment