Friday, August 14, 2015

Happy Birthday Peanut

     I can't believe I'm writing this post already.  Today would have been the day we would have hopefully gotten to meet you, given that the doctors got your due date right which I'm told they rarely do.  Everyone would be waiting for you at the hospital, from aunts to great grandmas everyone would be waiting to catch a glimpse of you to see who you look like more. 
     So, to celebrate your birthday we have planned an eventful weekend.  Tonight we will go out to dinner and think about who you might have looked like and who you might have become.  The biggest question will still remain unanswered, but mommy still thinks you were a boy.  What time would you have decided to make your big debut, early in the morning or late at night?  Would you have been a healthy baby like all your cousins or closer to mommy and daddy's birth weight?  I just know that you would have been a long baby at least 20 inches.  How I wish I had the answers to these questions. 
     The other fun event that we have planned in honor of you sweet Peanut is to run in St. Louis's Glow Run.  We would have been staying up late to either feed or give birth to you, so what better way to celebrate than with others.  It will also keep us distracted and focused on all the chaos around us.  Hopefully this time we will actually run a little bit. 
     Even though we won't get to meet for a while know that not a day goes by that I don't think about your sweet face or long to hear your heartbeat.  I will always keep you in my heart until I get to heaven and we can meet in person.  Always remember how much we love you sweet Peanut. 

No comments:

Post a Comment