Thursday, April 30, 2015

Why I Blog

     I've been blogging now for a few months and wanted this post to be about the purpose of my blog, Chasing Hope.  It began as a way for me to express myself throughout this trial in my life.  My ramblings are just a small fraction of the junk that runs through my brain.  There are times that starting a family has completely consumed my every waking thought.  Let me tell you it's exhausting.  I have found that by writing down some of what I'm feeling those emotions begin to melt away some of the stress and worry. 
     Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that people would actually enjoy something that I have written.  I feel so honored that all of you are actually reading my babblings.  However, there is so much of this journey that I will never share; there have been countless posts that been have written only to be deleted after writing. 
     The intent of this blog is not a woe is me; my life is so hard.  If it ever gets there I will be deleting it.  Also, I read 99% of my blog posts to Chase and always ask his opinion because I don't want to be that person who whines about their troubles on the internet.  With that cleared up I just want to say thank you again to all of you who take the time out of your crazy lives to read about mine.  Until next time friends, always Chasing Hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment