Friday, July 24, 2015

My Daily Reminder

     With my brain still on vacation time, I barely survived my first Crossfit WOD in over a week.  Instead of feeling like I was going to die I actually missed that madness that is Crossfit.  Even though we missed and didn't workout on vacation and had way too much junk food, I feel like I haven't lost too much ground. 
     While driving home from the sandy shore line, I scoured Pinterest and scrolled through Facebook.  I came upon a Pin that I had posted earlier in the week of a fitness quote that I loved.  Using Word Swag, I fancied it up a bit and added my own back ground and viola the creation you see below.  It's nothing fancy, but I think the quote says it all.  To be honest I felt better about myself this year at the beach but I'm not where I want to be.  Where I want to be is back in a bikini not ashamed of what others think of my body.
     Now I know some of you will say, "Women should love their bodies even if they have curves and blah blah blah."  To have nice curves would be one thing but some where my curves turned into fat.   I haven't been able to stand how I have looked but for the first time in too many years I am finally feeling and looking good.  When I go back to the beach this year I won't be the woman sitting on the beach in her one piece and covered from head to toe.  Nope, I'll be the one in the bikini who isn't ashamed of how she looks in her swimming suit.  Until next time friends, always Chasing Hope and feeling fabulous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment